How good and pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!
|Unity is an exciting, very original card game that is a blast to
play with your family, friends, youth group, or church group.
- There is a lot of strategy in every turn. Play your cards wrong and you could be in
- There is much variation in the game play with evil attacks, entering into righteousness,
and celebrating the biblical festivals
- There is a lot of unpredictability, including sudden counterattacks, the game reversing
- There are many one of a kind cards like the powerful Melchizedek card
- There are lots of surprises like you think youre just about ready to win
and then you get walloped
- Sometimes a game is over in 3 minutes and sometimes it goes on for 30 minutes
- There is a sense of fun and excitement in every turn with a lot of interaction between
- The more people that play, the more fun and interactive it is
- Unity is not a collectable card game so you just shuffle the cards, deal, and play
- In the future, there will be expansion packs of 8-10 cards that you can shuffle into the
Unity deck that will enhance game play tremendously.
We all love a fun game with the above elements, but Unity is much more than just a
- You can learn the word of God while playing because each card has a scripture reference
- You play righteous cards in Unity to defeat evil attacks, or can defeat the evil attacks
in many other ways
- You can invite other players to enter into righteousness. If you dont enter in
- Its a fun and exciting way to learn biblical principles
- You can celebrate the biblical festivals by playing special festival cards
My name is Dan Olds, the creator of Unity and Prophecy.
I would love to hear from you!